05-29-2012 10:40 AM
I am trying to measure multiple voltages at the same time, with a finite number of samples. This should run in a for-loop, with different settings for other voltage outputs. However, I am getting an error 200088 at apparently random points of time. Most iterations of the inner for loop run fine, but around once every 20 times, error 200088 occurs.
Also, at other points I get an Error -200429.
Thanks for any help.
05-29-2012 02:47 PM
Thanks, I read this article before.
Therefore, I tried calling another VI e.g. the "Is task done"-VI before calling the timing VI. This didn't solve the problem. Also, this issue occured in Labview7, and was supposed to be resolved for later versions.
So should the code work fine?
I actully just want to run the voltage measurement in the inner for loop multiple times with the different array-elements that are sent to the loop. So I thought the best way to "fix" the problem is to create the task within the loop and clear it when exiting the loop. However, the problem is as described...
05-30-2012 07:24 AM
can you give some more information about your Hard- and Software?
Which LabVIEW version do you use?
Which DAQ Version do you use?
Which DAQ Parts do you use?
Which operating System do you use?
05-30-2012 07:43 AM
I had the problem using Labview8 with Windows XP.
As shown in the VI above, I use
Wait Until Done
Is Task Done
Hardware is a USB 6211.
I hope that helps, thanks!
05-30-2012 07:58 AM
there is an existing bug report for exact same Error occurance (-200088 and -200429). This problem was discovered during the developement of LabVIEW 2009 and fixed immedeatly. Since you are using LabVIEW8 and i could't reproduce the errors with Labview 2011, the only solution i see is, to upgrade your LabVIEW Version.
05-30-2012 08:03 AM
Thanks for that! I "feared" that. the trouble is, is run a more or less self-programmed stepper motor in the program. I can only get this to run using Labview 8. Well, I guess there is no way around the upgrade now.
05-30-2012 03:56 PM
My program code also runs fine on Labview2010 (on another machine)- I will test the long term measurement tomorrow - hopefully the error is solved in the 2010-Version.
The reason I don't want to upgrade on those lab-notebooks is that colleagues are running hardware that was programmed for LV8. In the past, upgrades cased lots of trouble with driver etc. However, I will try the upgrade although that would mean solving many bugs in programs I didn't write when I have the time for all the troubleshooting.
I will comment on how the whole thing worked under 2012