cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -123002 with internal compiler

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear all,

I have been reading of this error  in other post (with the server one) I have done what is said also in the help:

-I have reinstalled the drivers and all the things, Xilinx tools are installed as well.

-I only have one device FPGA Target (RIO0, PXIe-7966R)

I don't know what could be happening, my projects used to run and compile properly, I have changed the location of the VIs in the computer in order to get orderer, and suddenly it has not work anymore.
One thing that is quite rare is that the option of  "Select Compile Server" is pop-up after I have pressed the cancel botton. 

"LAbview FPGA: The compilation cannot be performed by the compile worker. The compile worker msy be configured incorrectly for this compilation, or may be in an error state"--> I have done anything with this.

When I create another project linking a simple add of two constants, do not let me compile, so...It is not fault of the Vis.

Thank you in advance, that is such a anoying thing.

Best Regards,
Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,864 Views)

Miguel,

Have you tried calling NI and talking to someone in Support?  It sounds like more information is needed to understand your problem (like what version of LabVIEW, what hardware, what PC/OS you are using, what your code is trying to do).  Talking to someone who could ask questions and gather the appropriate background information would probably be quicker than your trying to "guess" what information would be useful for us to know before helping you (we don't know very much -- we don't know OS, LabVIEW, hardware, nor anything about your code).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,833 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MiguelIrusta

Dear all,

Actually I have solved it. What happened was that the compiler's path had been moved to another folder, so Labview was unable to find it. Putting it in the correct folder again was the key.
It was a silly issue at last, but the information is quite confusing sometimes. I put it here in case other people need it.

Regards,
Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,828 Views)