cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074395247 occurred at IMAQ Match Pattern 3

having issue with pattern match in LabVIEW 2012, always seeing error code
Error -1074395247 occurred at IMAQ Match Pattern 3

Possible reason(s):

IMAQ Vision:  (Hex 0xBFF60791) Invalid template descriptor.

I am using IMAQ 4.7 with VISION2012 in Labview2012,

anyone has ever encounter the same issue? seems i have issue with my created template but see no way to fix. i have example code attached, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,001 Views)

match pattern code...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,994 Views)

Error Message -1074395247: Invalid template descriptor
When you create a pattern matching template in Vision Assistant or Vision Builder for Automated Inspection (VBAI), there is extra information saved in addition to the image itself. This includes overlay information, pattern matching template information, and calibration information. This information lets LabVIEW, Vision Assistant, or Vision Builder know how the template was learned. When you open that template in LabVIEW using the IMAQ ReadFile VI, this extra vision information is not transferred with the image. Likewise, if you try to create a template file using the IMAQ Write PNG File VI the extra vision information is not saved to file with the image, so Vision Assistant and Vision Builder do not recognize it as a valid pattern matching template.

In LabVIEW: To retain the extra vision information with the image, open and create your pattern matching template using the IMAQ Read Image And Vision Info VI and the IMAQ Write Image And Vision Info VI, respectively. These VIs can be found in three locations:
Vision and Motion»Vision Utilities»Overlay,
Vision and Motion»Vision Utilities»Calibration,
Vision and Motion»Vision Utilities»Files.

When creating a Template in LabVIEW, the IMAQ Learn Pattern VI should be used before the IMAQ Write PNG File VI in order to create the extra vision information that must be saved on the PNG file.

-How did you create your template?

-You have to use template editor to create it.

-It'll be in *.png to store additional info.

Ref : http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/F05924D50AD6472B86256F320075CDBF

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,958 Views)

Greetings, I think this is what you wanted to do, you need to use the learn function before match pattern.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,351 Views)