From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1073807343 when running application

We are getting an error while running an application made in LabView that has been proven for almost a year now.  We use USB I/O module and then send data out a USB to Serial device to a printer.  I am attempting to show what error is being displayed on our application as an attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,690 Views)

If you look in device manager, do you see a COM10? From what I could find online, the error seems to indicate that the COMX selection is invalid. It may be that some devices were connected/disconnected which caused the serial ports to reenumerate.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,682 Views)

Yes, there is a COM10 in device manager.  The developer who wrote this application is out till tomorrow, and I was trying to get any obvious buge fixed so he wouldn't have to be bothered.  There were some BIOS changes made on both systems that are running this application, but one still works and the other stopped working.  You would think that identical hardeawe would have a consistant response.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,606 Views)