LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1050 with matlab script

Hey guys, I met a problem with the matlab script.

The system is pretty simple:  Constantly reading data from laptop sound card, then doing STFT and further processing to the data in matlab script, finally plot the figure.

However, error 1050 happened. It seems than something in the matlab script is longer than the length of input data. I try to put input data in an array and let the matlab script process that array, but the data type is different. Could anyone help me figure out how to solve this problem? 

My VI was attached.

Thank you very much!

error 1050.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,345 Views)
This is something of a shot in the dark, but the data driving the script node are dynamic data type, so God only know what size the data is really at runtime.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,308 Views)

@mikeporter wrote:
This is something of a shot in the dark, but the data driving the script node are dynamic data type, so God only know what size the data is really at runtime.

Mike...

I imagine both would be of the size "Number of Samples/ch" but there is really an implied from DDT function on that input so who knows.

I haven't used this feature at all so this may not help, but perhaps this KB is relevant.

http://ae.natinst.com/public.nsf/webPreview/862567530005F09C862567400077AEC3?OpenDocument

Your error reads much differently so maybe 1050 is a pretty generic error.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,281 Views)

Hi Mike,  Smiley Sad so how can I deal with those dynamic data? I tried to put dynamic data in an array and then connect to the matlab script, but it told me the data type is different. Really appreciate your help!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,239 Views)