LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10401 occured at AI config

Hi,

This error is displayed when i run the VI . Im using  MAX software when I open it go to devicesI have GPIB0 and under that I have 2 folders called instrument 0 and instrument1 when I right click on these folders it will bring up another window where you can read, write and configure EOS ,this is where the problem comes in when I go to configure EOS I can change the settings but they will not stay saved there. I found another window that will let me confiqure devices and changed all the info there to what I need but i still errors

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,581 Views)
Hi testdev,

Is this VI part of an instrument driver?  If so, which one?  This error typically occurs with data acquisition boards and our DAQ driver, yet you mention GPIB.  Are you trying to use a GPIB board with an instrument, or are you in fact using a data acquisition board? 

Thanks!

Adam W
Applications Engineering
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,576 Views)

I am using a DAQ board...I have both NI - DAQ max and NI - DAQ legacy devices. This VI uses the mulifunction I/o PXI 6070 E . I reset driver for NI - DAQ legacy devices and relaunched the VI in labview...and i am still getting the error. All these VI were done on a different machine...and were working then. I have configured all my devices in MAX too..

Any Advise?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,544 Views)
This is really a Multifunction DAQ question.  Please see this post from now on, thanks!

Regards,
Erik
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,524 Views)