LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1026 while building Application(EXE)

Hi,

I'm using labview 2011 and i created a main.vi which calls the other vis one by one using sub panel. There is no problem in the vi before building Application(EXE) but while building Application(EXE) Error 1026 occurs mentioning that it occured in invoke node in main.vi, vi reference is not valid. I don't know what mistake i did. Please give me the solution for this problem if u handle this problem before.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,853 Views)

Generally nothing will happen when a VI containg sub panel is conevrted to application. If you are using relative paths for the VI then path will chnage when application is made out of that. If send the picture or piece of code then I might be able to help.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,692 Views)

Thanks for your reply. I attached the picture of that code here with this. The code calls the sub vi's Front panel in the main vi's sub panel one by one sequentially and get the users input for that sub vi. But the error occurs when I build the application. I can't get any solution for that till now so now I'm using the sub vi in the code and while executing the code the main vi opens the sub vi's front panel in a new window and close that window after executing that particular sub vi. Give any solution for this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,683 Views)

I tried to reproduce, but its working for me. I am not getting any error. How ever you can try debugging by building the application in debug mode. It might happen that LabVIEW executes parallel threads in different order when application is built out of a VI. Just check that VI reference is not closed before the VI is inserted in to sub panel. I am using several applications which uses sub panel, so its most unlikely that its some common issue.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,670 Views)