LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1000 in a statechart

Hello, I'm working with a statechart module in LabVIEW, there is a program made by other persone and I have to know how it works. I made a little change and when I want to generate the code I have a error 1000. I want to know why. 

Hope you can help me. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,643 Views)

This is an unusual error.  It suggests that something might be open or perhaps running when you are trying to generate your statechart code. 

When I generate new statechart code, I usually do so from a freshly opened LabVIEW project so that I know nothing is running and ONLY the statechart code is open. 

If that doesn't work for you, I'd suggest posting your code if possible. 

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,624 Views)

Thank you for the answer. I do that, there is just the statechart opened but it don't work. I don't know how it works exactly, I'm new in this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,619 Views)

Unfortunately none of your VIs were attached with your statechart code, so I can't really see what's wrong. 

If you can attach the 5 missing VIs, I should be able to quickly try making a change and rebuilding the statechart to see if I get the same errors. 

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,605 Views)

I think that it is a problem with my program because I did it in another computer and it worked. Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,584 Views)