LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1 when building my application in Labview 2010 Version 10.0f2

LV 2010 SP1 took care of what ever issue I was having..

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,247 Views)

Hello RRRRSSSS

Glad to hear it!

Sincerely,

Greg S.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,243 Views)

I just got this exact same problem today. One minute I  was building executables perfectly fine, with no errors (LV 2010 SP1), and the next it wouldn't build any project, old or new, giving the same Error 1.

I did a LabView repair and it resolved the issue.  Just an FYI for anyone else searching for an answer

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,209 Views)

I solved the problem by creating my own waveform generation vi and removing the NI Sine Waveform.vi from my project.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,201 Views)

This is not resolved, even in LV 2011. Below is the error I get. I am going to try all the suggestions that Greg S has recommended. But, NI has to resolve this instead of suggesting workarounds.

Error:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 1 occurred at AB_Application.lvclass:Create_INI_File.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_CreateNewWizard_Invoke_CORE.vi -> EBUIP_CreateNewWizard_Invoke.vi -> EBUIP_CreateNewWizard_Invoke.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.
=========================
NI-488:  Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,153 Views)

This issue is even not resolved in LV 2011 SP1 f2

I also had error 1 thrown at AB_Application.lvclass:Create_INI_File.vi

More details in this message

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,059 Views)