LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry Point Not Found

Hi all,
I have recently installed a run-time engine ver 7.0 on my pc which is running on Winnt 4.0 Workstation. After which I have tried to run the executable program amp.exe but I encountered this error.

amp.exe-Entry Point Not Found
"The procedure entry point GetCVT windowshandler for Curr Thread could not be located in dynamic link library cvirt.dll."

May I know what is the cause of the problem & how can i resolve it? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,955 Views)

aiya 写:
Hi all,
I have recently installed a run-time engine ver 7.0 on my pc which is running on Winnt 4.0 Workstation. After which I have tried to run the executable program amp.exe but I encountered this error.

amp.exe-Entry Point Not Found
"The procedure entry point GetCVT windowshandler for Curr Thread could not be located in dynamic link library cvirt.dll."

May I know what is the cause of the problem & how can i resolve it? Thanks!

Hi,

I think your problem with related to you downloaded the run time engine versions,or needs in addition other run time engine,sorry! my english is not good,i speak chinese .

Best Regards,
Kim
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,942 Views)
Hi aiya,

It looks like the cvirt.dll was corrupted upon installation. This has been documented as occuring with WinNT in the past and a reinstall over the first install has shown to fix the issue. The LabVIEW RTE can be searched for and downloaded from the ni.com Drivers and Updates page.

Hope this helps!

Kileen
Message 3 of 5
(2,928 Views)
Hi Kileen,

Thank you very much for your help! I manage to reinstall & it works! 🙂

Regards,
aiya
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,922 Views)
That's awesome! Thanks for the follow-up on that and I'm glad things are working again. 🙂

Kileen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,909 Views)