From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Data to a Simulink Model (Simulation Interface Toolkit) SIT

Hi to every one!

I am on my final semester, and I have a problem with entering the data to a simulink block using SIT. I have succesfully linked simulink and labview but as you may know some parameters of a simulink block are shown as in the next figure:

mapping.jpg

I did the mapping to the VPS parameter on the mapping control on the SIT Manager using a different controls such as knobs, arrays, string, etc....but none of the seem to work.

So my question is what type of control do I have to use in order to send an array of data such as [x x x] like shown for the VPS parameter. Please answer as soon as possible...I would apreciate it very much because I have to give my final paper this weekend ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Carlos Rivera

Electrical/Electronics Engineer

Universidad de los Andes

Bogotá - Colombia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,580 Views)

Please take a look at this topic forum:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Real-Time-Measurement-and/connect-Multiple-VIs-with-one-Simulink-model/m-p/1...

Thanks.

Best Regards

Luciano Borges
Test Development Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,523 Views)

i have a problem. i have installed simulink interface toolkit. but i cant find it on labview. do i miss something?? i have matlab 7 and microsoft C++ 05.and have labview 2009. plz tell me whts the problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,321 Views)