LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End Of File Error

Sammy,

It appears that the Waveform datatype does not treat negative numbers the way you would expect. Look at this example. Waveform Graph 2 shows what your program is saving to the file.

Lynn

Message Edited by johnsold on 07-07-2006 01:45 PM

Message 11 of 16
(861 Views)
Hi Lynn,

I see. So the build waveform is the reason for the offset? Possibly because there isn't such a thing as negative time? Is there anyway to get around this without compromising the lvm file? Because I want to have the lvm file for analysis. The funny thing is: the lvm file has X0 on the right value, but the graphed verison is totally off.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sammy
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(855 Views)
Hi Lynn,

Here's my vi too in case you need to look at it.

- Sammy
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(854 Views)
can you pls put ur vi in 7.1 format. tks
Message 14 of 16
(850 Views)
Hi vivi,

Sorry about that again. Thanks for your help. Attached is the 7.1 version of my vi. Don't know if I did it right. I followed the directions you gave me last time. Tell me if I sent you version 8.

Thanks!
Sammy

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(843 Views)
it now opens. the first thing thing that i saw was that you r using case structures instead of event structures (events work much better and r less time consuming for the computer). if u do not want to use events then u should hav a wait for "n" ms where "n" is how long u want to wait (about 200 ms).
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(835 Views)