LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ejemplo de como vaciar lecturas de temperatura en una base de datos

Solved!
Go to solution

Saludos, ¿me pueden proporcionar algun ejemplo sencillo de como vaciar las lecturas de temperaturas del "DAQ Assistent" para vaciarlas en una base de datos access? de igual forma me gustaria saber como puedo llevar un control de usuarios en una base de datos en access?

Gabriel Arcia
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,463 Views)

Hello gabriel,

Can you translate this to English?

If you prefer to get help in Spanish you can also post your question over here:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Discusiones-sobre-Productos-NI/bd-p/6170

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,462 Views)

Greetings, can someone provide some simple example of how empty the temperature readings of "DAQ Assistent" to empty an access database? the same way I would like to know how I can keep track of users in a database in access?

Gabriel Arcia
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,446 Views)

Hello Gabriel,

What do you exactly mean with "how to empty the temperature readings of the DAQ Assistant"?

How are you currently writing data to your Access database?

Do you have an example VI available?

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,440 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Gabriel_Arcia

Después de romperme la cabeza durante varios días, ya logre resolver mi problema…

Acá le dejo el “vi” con mi problema resuelto… Gracias por la yuda

En English:

After breaking my head for days, and can resolve my problem ...

Here I leave the "vi" with my problem solved ...

Thank you...

Gabriel Arcia
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,430 Views)

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for letting us know!

Good luck with the further programming!

Kind Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,416 Views)

Hi,
that's interesting for me, also I need something like that, it would be really usefull to know the way you done it, but, can you save it in version 2010 ?, I don't have yet the 2011 version.

Thanks for all

Emmanuel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,
Eso es interesante para mí, también yo necesito algo como eso, sería muy útil conocer la forma en que lo hizo, pero, ¿puedes guardarlo en la versión 2010?, no tengo todavía la versión de 2011.

Gracias por todo

Emmanuel

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,400 Views)

Hello emmanuel,

I have saved the VI that was mentioned over here for the previous version (2010).

For future conversions you can also visit our Version Conversion Board.

The attached Code is provided As Is.  It has not been tested or validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use in hazardous environments.  You assume all risks for use of the Code and use of the Code is subject to the Sample Code License Terms which can be found at: http://ni.com/samplecodelicense

Kind Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,393 Views)