LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG

hi,

i am doing a project on ecg analysis. i have done the acquiring part and also the signal condition part using the hardware . also  i ve done further filtering using labVIEW 8.5. even after filtering it and removing all the interference noises i am not able to get the isoelectric voltage at st interval. how can i make it isoelectric??

also while using any filter it asks for sampling frequency . i tried various methods to find it but nothing works perfectly. what should i do.

also i am trying to measure various intervals on ecg for further analysis but i am not able to achieve the same.can anybody help me soon... 

thanks

jigyasa 

jigyasa
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,624 Views)

jigyasa,

Your sampling frequency is the sampling rate used in your acquisition part, which you say works.

What is the problem with measuring the intervals?  Is it determining the time? Or is it identifying the endpoints of the intervals?

The best way to get help on the Forum is to ask questions which are as specific as possible.  For your question about the ST interval posting the VI with a typical ECG dataset saved as default (because most of us do not have access to ECG equipment), along with a description or image of what the measurement should look like would be helpful.

Lynn 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,579 Views)

Please visit and join the NI Biomedical Users Group located here:  http://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/biomedical-user-group

In the "Documents" part of the user group there is a document titled "Popular Developer Zone Articles" - there are a couple of links to great articles on ECG processing.

Lynn:  Please join our group also - we hope to migrate these application specific discussion boards over to the user groups and leave the discussion boards on Dev Zone to the more product specific questions.

thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,572 Views)