LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading LabView 2009

Good call. It was not. I typed in my serial number and it is now in review. Hopefully I will be able to download it tomorrow. Thanks for the help everyone.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(3,003 Views)

Hopefully James' link will work now.  (Although I'd be interested to see what his 65-bit LabVIEW is all about, sounds intense Smiley Tongue )

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(2,998 Views)

I just got an email saying my product registration is complete however the link still does not work and when I look at the previous versions of LabView it only goes back to 2012

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(2,987 Views)

Oh, you guys don't have 65bit yet? Smiley LOL

I guess right-clicking the download link and using "copy link address" doesn't work for those. Probably doesn't work for the same reason that dbaer can't see the downloads, must be protected for some reason based on licensing.

dbaer, you should call up your NI rep directly and see if he/she can look up your account to make sure it's linked correctly (and that you're supposed to have access to 2009).

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(2,968 Views)

@James.M wrote:

Try this direct link for 65bit.

"Announced today by a Mr. James Morris, National Instruments will now be releasing their LabVIEW programming language on the ultra advanced 65 bit processors.  When reached for comment president CEO and co-founder of NI Dr. James Truchard said 'National Instruments is constantly committed to rising tides in technology, but this is the first I've heard about this.'  We look forward to seeing how NI has decided to use their extra bit to produce better software over their competitors."

Message 15 of 19
(2,943 Views)

Wired Magazine quoted as saying: "Despite initial excitement, 65bit [LabVIEW] turned out to be 'only a little bit' better than previous versions. For shame, Dr T."

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 16 of 19
(2,926 Views)

@James.M wrote:

Wired Magazine quoted as saying: "Despite initial excitement, 65bit [LabVIEW] turned out to be 'only a little bit' better than previous versions. For shame, Dr T."

It's twice as good!

Message 17 of 19
(2,903 Views)

I'm pretty sure you need active SSP to download older versions.  Have you called support to see if they can get you a copy of the older version?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(2,875 Views)

You can download an evaluation version here: http://download.ni.com/evaluation/labview/ekit/other/downloader/

Message 19 of 19
(2,859 Views)