cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts about speed

Solved!
Go to solution

@Stgo wrote:

First of all, thank you for your answers.

Now i see a little more of what i should do, but there is a thing, this is not the first time someone told me about the dataflow, i will research about it right now but, can you explain me a little bit how to fix this in my VI ?. Anyway i will read about it.

Start with the LabVIEW Help file, search "dataflow programming model" in the index. The Help file REALLY wants to help you, be a good guy and let it, so it gets some satisfaction out of life Smiley Wink .

Cameron

To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer.
The optimist believes we are in the best of all possible worlds - the pessimist fears this is true.
Profanity is the one language all programmers know best.
An expert is someone who has made all the possible mistakes.

To learn something about LabVIEW at no extra cost, work the online LabVIEW tutorial(s):

LabVIEW Unit 1 - Getting Started</ a>
Learn to Use LabVIEW with MyDAQ</ a>
Message 11 of 12
(277 Views)

Yes of course, i always have an open mind for every advice, including the help file. The problem is i am working in germany for not so long, and the program is in german hahahaha. You can imagine the rest.

Anyway i always check the database in english or spanish in www.ni.com, so no problem really.

Anyway, we have solved the problem, in fact giving a different structure, improving to stat-machines and adding this waiting times in the greedy loops has actually solved my problem. Now my array is fully loaded with data inmediatly.

Thanks you all for giving me the ideas and advice me in LabVIEW, i think i have learned a lot thanks to you.

kind regards,

Stgo.

PD : Kudos for everyone with ideas, thanks.

Message 12 of 12
(269 Views)