LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have LABVIEW 6.1 Installation CDs?

maybe he should go for 7.x to read and save it ... to open it with 8.x  and rebuild it. (You know, current driver , hardware, OS .... )  

BTDT and now I always try to keep living applications at least at version n-1.x  😞

Sometimes I like plain ASCII  😉

Message Edited by Henrik Volkers on 08-28-2008 03:46 PM
Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 11 of 16
(1,000 Views)

6.02 is on the ftp site, but no 6.1. Bummer.

ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/labview/updates/windows/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 12 of 16
(978 Views)
I think I may have 6.1 CDs at home.  I'll have to check and I can let you know Monday (I access this forum only at work).  But I would like for NI to say it is OK to send you a copy before I actually do it.  Any response from NI?
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(944 Views)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!  To date I have emailed all (I think) of the Indiana sales reps to see if they can help track down the CDs.  So far no word. 

TBOB - Thanks much for your offer to help!  If you get the OK to send I'd be happy to pay you for shipping!  Just let me know what works.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(937 Views)
I might have the professional development version at work in Lima, Ohio. I can't remember if I went from 6.0.2 directly to 7.0, but I'm pretty sure that I have them. Won't be back there until Tuesday though.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(922 Views)

Hello,

Here is a thread that speaks about the same problem. http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=242842&query.id=13832#M242842

NI normally keeps a digital version of old software, no cd... So you should ask them to burn a cd. Again, the best persons to ask to are your ISR (inside sales rep)or your FSE(field sales engineer).

They probably had contact with you and they should be able to see if you can get a LV CD. 

Matthieu

Message 16 of 16
(910 Views)