LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does LabVIEW support Multi Document Format

Hi

I had a doubt that does LabVIEW support Multi Document Format like Microsoft Word, execel etc.

please reply me with some solution if anyone has

With Regards

Avni
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,345 Views)
Could you explain in a few more sentences what you mean by Multi Document Format? I am not familiar with this term and Google does not find much either. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,338 Views)

Multiple document interface means having several document windows inside your application windows (like Avni said, word, photoshop and so on).

Search for MDI on this site (use the advanced search to change the dates) and you should find some threads. You should note that this is not something inherent to LV because it supports other platforms, so you will have to use windows API calls to manipulate the windows directly. It also seems to cause some drawing problem.

(2,332 Views)

Yes, I know very well what MDI is, I just don't know what Multi Document Format is 😉

Programs like word, excel, etc support reading/writing of files in multiple formats (e.g. *.doc, *.rtf, *.txt, etc. for word or *.xls, *.csv, etc. for excel), so the question could be along these lines. I guess we have to wait for the original poster to come back to clarify. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,309 Views)