LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributed application can't find support language

I am using labivew 2010 and I distributed one VI to installer and installed it in another PC(let me call it PC1). But after installation, when I tried to run the EXE file, it pop up error "No supported language installed". The default language I selected in build propertes is "English".

So I rebuilt the application and change the 'Run-time language' to include English and French in build properties. Now this time, I am able to run the application from PC1. But the menus are in French!

My question is : why it can't find English?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,304 Views)

Can someone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,280 Views)

What is the OS language setting of PC1?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,278 Views)

It's english, see the attached file

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,273 Views)

What does it say on the second tab?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,269 Views)

Attached is the screen shot for tab2 and tab3

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,262 Views)

The Standards and Formats is set to English but the Location (where the computer is supposedly located) is listed as Canada -- which is primarily a French speaking country.

Try changing the location to something in the US.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,253 Views)

To correct you about canada. It's English speaking country. French is spoken at limited area.

I tried what you suggested, but still it pop up error "No support language installed'

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,245 Views)

I also tried the other language, such as chinese and German. It works if I included those languages in. So I don't think it's related to regional setting on the target PC.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,244 Views)

Goes to show how worldy I am Smiley Tongue

I did not really mean to type primarily hah.  I would agree it is English with regions of French.  That's too bad it did not fix it.  It would have been easy to correct and matched your issue...

Hmm

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,239 Views)