LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display value of Y-axis of each lines on Graph or Right side of Graph

Hi All, 

Nice day to all.. before my question,  please refer to the attachment. 

Let say, the digital waveform consists of value 1 or 0 on each line, and I would like to drag the cursor by X-axis to view the value of Y-axis on each Lines(signals).

I would like to display the value on the right side, like show in the attachment. Any idea to do it ?

If there is no way to do it, display the value on graph considered ok too..

Please help .. thanks !!! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,597 Views)

Hi Engwei,

You can use the Cursor Position property as an output to an indicator for the y value of the cursor. However, you will have to create a cursor for every plot, link them to a plot and then make them move in synch to read all the y values at the same time.

You could also read the x position and look up the y values from the data you are writing to the graph. This will eliminate the need for multiple cursors.

Sappster
Message 2 of 6
(2,571 Views)

Hi Sappster,

Thanks for your suggestion. 

Since the number of plot in the graph is not constant, it is ranging from 1-60. So, create multiple cursor ( 60 cursor ) in the graph but with only 1 plot seems very weird right?

I will try to read back the source data to create the value. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,558 Views)

Hi Engwei,

You could programmatically create the cursors based on the number of plots and then link them programmatically. But it might be easier to get the data from the graph input.

Sappster
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,539 Views)

🙂

I see, thanks ya !!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,516 Views)

Can we show these values ​​on the graph where cursor represented?

Yasemin Barutçu
Electrical And Electronics Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,046 Views)