From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display the measurement from oscilloscope to computer screen

How can ı do that sir ?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 41
(1,945 Views)

Do what?  Set up the driver or manually capture the signal?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 41
(1,940 Views)

Can ı find the same code  ? I have been trying for a week but ı can't handle itSmiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 41
(1,935 Views)
What same code are you talking about? You've already found one example and where to look to see if there are others. There's obviously no code required to manually configure your instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 41
(1,929 Views)

How can ı solve the problem sir ?

anil.1.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 41
(1,925 Views)
Please don't simply repeat your question. If you haven't manually configured the scope to acquire and actually captured a signal, you are just wasting time - ours and yours.
Message 16 of 41
(1,919 Views)

You are right. I don't understand what can ı do but ı will try it more

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 41
(1,911 Views)

I strongly suggest you find someone who knows how to use the O-scope.  That will get you light years beyond where you are now.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 41
(1,907 Views)
Find a fellow student. One that's in an electronics program will almost certainly have used these basic instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 41
(1,901 Views)

Is that common problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 41
(1,892 Views)