From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Front Panel using web service(auto refresh image)

Solved!
Go to solution

I develop a monitoring agriculture program, I want to display my front panel using the web service. What I mean when the VI run, the front panel can be monitor using the url only. I have found example program on this forum and its work. But I try to implement the same method to my program but no image display as the original one. Anyone can help me? I attach the original example program and my program also below.

ORIGINAL PROGRAM = Front Panel Image with Auto Update.zip

MY PROGRAM = Project Monitoring System.zip

ORIGNAL ABLE TO DISPLAY AND AUTO REFRESH THE INDICATOR

tanya3a.JPG

my program do not work, 

tanya3b.JPG

TO RUN THIS PROGRAM :
- Open 'Front Panel Image with Auto Update.lvproj'
- Right-click on the web service "image publisher" and select 'Start'. This will start the web service in debug mode.
- Open 'main.vi' and run it. You should see the gauge updating.
- In your browser, go to 'http://127.0.0.1:8001/image_publisher/index.html'. You should see the image auto-update every 200ms.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,880 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nafisnuzrin

Hi,

The issue comes from the getFPimage.vi in your project. It seems that you disconnected the terminal associated with the Web Service object. This input is required for the webpage to use the command 'get'.

If you copy the getFPimage.vi from the example folder and replace the one in your folder, it should fix the issue (or at least it did for me).

--------
Nico
Systems Engineer

Certified TestStand Architect Certified LabVIEW Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,785 Views)