LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Directly opening third party application through LabVIEW?

I'm trying to directly launch a thrid party program called CANape through LabVIEW. The version of CANape is 13. I'm currently trying to use Activex to open files, but recieve error 3005: Object specified is not creatable in (file name.vi). I visited THIS link to solve the error and registered all Activex controls within CANape's Activex folder. Is there another way to launch CANape v13 through LabVIEW?

Note: Previously I was able to launch CANape v. 9 using LABView through .dll files but that method has proven to be buggy in v13. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,609 Views)

@thechochris wrote:

I'm trying to directly launch a thrid party program called CANape through LabVIEW. The version of CANape is 13. I'm currently trying to use Activex to open files, but recieve error 3005: Object specified is not creatable in (file name.vi). I visited THIS link to solve the error and registered all Activex controls within CANape's Activex folder. Is there another way to launch CANape v13 through LabVIEW?

Note: Previously I was able to launch CANape v. 9 using LABView through .dll files but that method has proven to be buggy in v13. 

Shouldn't you be asking the software company that makes CANape this question?

It is their software.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,597 Views)