LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digitimer DS7A(H) Stimulator Instrument Controller

Hi everyone,

I made this vi to programmatically control the triggering output parameters of a Digitimer constant-current peripheral stimulator.

Some points to consider when using:

1. Place the vi in a parallel loop to any AI processes (so that the AO does not interfer with the AI when being written; this is a pain when trying to visual the AI in real-time as there is a delay when the AO is being written as the AI is stored in the buffer, then FIFO when the AO write process has stopped).
  2. Place the vi within a case structure that is activated via boolean control (set to "latch until released")... This boolean will be your vi trigger button to initiate the AO write process and trigger the stimulator.
  3. Place all controls within a user event loop (i.e. event structure) to stop any polling.
  4. If you only want a single trigger, use the default settings.

Hope it is useful... Please let me know what you think if you use it.

Regards,

Jack

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,264 Views)

Are you missing an attachment? I don't see anything to download.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,146 Views)

Sorry...

Having some PC troubles... Can't add attachment... Please email me jcannon(at)csuXeduXau (replace the "X" with "." and "(at)" for "@").

Thanks,

Jack

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,140 Views)

Ok... See attached vi for DS7AH controller.

Regards,

Jack

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,015 Views)

Hi Jack,

This looks like the kind of example that would be really beneficial to post to our community examples page.

http://www.ni.com/community/

Regards

Carli S.
Troubleshooting & Maintenance Digital Business Manager - NI
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,998 Views)

Have you come across any VI in LabView for the Digitimer DS8R with or without being paired with the D188 electrode selector ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(370 Views)

No, but I imagine that they all would work based on TLL pulses... So the vi for the DS7AH will most likely work for your equipment... If not, some minor tweaks would have it running... 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(358 Views)