LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed help not loading for "Open Dynamic bitfile Reference"

The detailed help for the "Open Dynamic bitfile reference" is not loading. I have checked with two machines and both doesn't load the detailed help.

LabVIEW version  - 2013

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,072 Views)

Hi P@Anand

Yes, I checked and is not working, but you can find the info that it should be there in this link

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371599J-01/lvfpgahost/open_dyn_bitfile_reference/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,033 Views)

Infact I read that one first and implemented the code and when I tried to open the same from LabVIEW help, it didn't load. Anyway thanks for noticing. 

Will there be any fix for this issue?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,031 Views)

Actually it works for me, not really good but it works,
When I'm already in the LabVIEW Help window  I can access to the "detailed help" of the Open Dynamic Bitfile Reference" but not with the link shown by the Context Help

Here is more similar info about the issue, also it could be related with the services packages that we have in the PC, but if happens again tries to locate the help with LabVIEW Help and not with the Context Help

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/BE8DBEC6B8590DEE862572220057B9B2

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,022 Views)

Yeah, I'd say you found a bug in the linking of the help.  When right-clicking on the node and selecting help, I get nothing ("The page can't be displayed").  If I type in the Index "Open Dy", it is the first thing selected and the page will open

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,018 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Yeah, I'd say you found a bug in the linking of the help.  When right-clicking on the node and selecting help, I get nothing ("The page can't be displayed").  If I type in the Index "Open Dy", it is the first thing selected and the page will open

So do we have any work around to re-link the help files or only NI can help us?

-----

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,006 Views)

P@Anand wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

So do we have any work around to re-link the help files or only NI can help us?

The work around is to do the search in the LabVIEW Help.  As far as the linking, only NI can help.  But I'll throw a link to this thread in the monthly bugs thread.  Hopefully we can get a CAR from there.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,992 Views)