cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Problem on cRIO with OOP

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to migrate my LabVIEW code from "My Computer" domain to cRIO one. 

But anytime I try to run, cRIO disconnects while trying to build the necessarily codes. 

I've tried much simple VI's to run and it works just fine. But anytime I insert an Object constant into the VI, I see the same problem. Deploying process just stucks and doesn't take any respond form the device.

I drop a screenshot, I hope it explains the problem as well. 

Ceknaz

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,438 Views)

Hi Ceknaz,

I order to give you a better answer for this situation that you are facing it will be necessary to understand a little more of your system, like which cRIO model are you using, what software and what versions do you have loaded on that target?

I know that there are some memory concerns when it comes to deploying LVOOP applications on RT targets, you can see more details in this Knowledge Base article.

Hope this helps for now,

Regards,

Sil.VI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,392 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ceknaz

Hello s.jimenez,

Firstly I appriciate for your reply.  I just found the trick which doesn't allow my code to deploy in cRIO-9035. And I want to share it as a feedback. 

I just realized, both my class names and object properties had non-english characters like

"ş,ç,ö, İ" etc. After I renamed both the properties and get/set methods, I succeed to deploy my code in cRIO.

Best Regards,

Ceknaz 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,385 Views)