From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay problem

Solved!
Go to solution
Probe 12 in your previous screenshot is perfect. Because you clicked probe when it is already finished executing it.So, it will not run. that is perfect. Or in other way keep probes before running your code and then check it will be proper.
-I want you to keep all three vis front panel open and keep probes for onspatialdata global variable in main vi and two sub vis.
-what are those sender and e values in Event data? are they different for two sensors or same?(Sorry i might be asking too many questions, becaase i am just new at this sensor)
Thanks
uday
Message 41 of 49
(1,250 Views)

There it is...main culprit...from beginning i asked you to check this global variable ....
that is very bad and it is main problem causing same data in both charts.

-I think you need to copy global variable what you used in main for first one and keep it in 1st vi. Copy the 2nd global variable and keep it in 2nd vi and then check.

Thanks
uday
Message 42 of 49
(1,246 Views)

Sorry I not very good in LabVIEW and didnt knew how to check global variable 😞 I tought putting probe just after was ok lol ^^

About copying global variable, haven't I done that already?

I have globalvariables.vi and globalvariables2.vi , or that is not what you are asking me to do?

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 49
(1,230 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Co0ki3
keep global variables.vi in onspatialdata.vi and keep globalvariables2.vi in onspatialdata2.vi .
And then check now it should all be fine 🙂
Thanks
uday
Message 44 of 49
(1,228 Views)

UDAYYYYYYYYYYYY, IT WORKED...............OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY, it took some time cuz it wasnt letting me do it by replacing the vi, i had to copy paste it from the complete program, then i changed it to read from write and it is working as intended!

UDAY, I thank u so much, really this was very hard for me and without you it would not be possible, you dont even know how much time I wasted with this, and you solved it!

THANK YOU UDAY! I am so happy! Not even the manufacturer was helping me..... and then they are on Christmas hollydays till the 2nd of January so they wouldnt help me untill then, if they did at all. Just look at this  http://www.phidgets.com/phorum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6692&p=23486#p23486 , no replys whatsoever .....

Uday, really I can't thank you enough! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Best regards,

João Pereira!

Message 45 of 49
(1,214 Views)
Wow...really good to know that i helped. It was not the problem with hardware anywhere it is only small software things you missed in labview.
-haha they are on holidays...i am not :P...
-When i searched your name it showed football player. you are not right?? 😛
-Relax and enjoy new year (may be you were not enjoying christmas due to this 😛 )
Thanks
uday
Message 46 of 49
(1,206 Views)

No lol I am not football player 😛 I'm just university student 🙂

Yeah my Xmas wasnt awesome because of this a lil too, I was worried because of this the whole time 😛

You really helped me

Message 47 of 49
(1,186 Views)

Glad you got this solved.  I've been on vacation and haven't had a chance to check in on how you were doing.

Kelly Bersch
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Kudos are always welcome
Message 48 of 49
(1,157 Views)

I'm glad you were willing to help, and I hope you had nice vacations!

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 49
(1,135 Views)