LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define a point in a discrete XY graph.(Correction curve)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi James,

This only works with even X spacing for your reference data

Why do you think so?

The LabVIEW help doesn't mention and "evenly spaced points"! And it also mentions the array of XY points as is presented by Christian!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(973 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi James,

Why do you think so?

The LabVIEW help doesn't mention and "evenly spaced points"! And it also mentions the array of XY points as is presented by Christian!

I've always just used the array of numbers input and didn't realize it was polymorphic for XY data as well. As per my response to altenbach, I learned something today.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(970 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi James,

Why do you think so?

If you use it on a plain 1D array, the indices are necessarily equally spaced. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(960 Views)

Yeah, I'm going to blame this one on early Fridy morning Smiley Embarassed

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(955 Views)