LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data dash board interfacing with Android phone

I am using myrio as a controller.My system is wirelessly monitored on labview.But I want to monitor it on my android phone.How should I?My second question is that I am using data dash board for monitoring it on my android.Please I want to know the settings about this .Please help me.This is a part of my final year project.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,723 Views)

sorry to say, but your engrish confuses me.

please be more specific, and possibly at least with enough correct english,

that we can understand what you mean/want.

the first 3 sentences are parsable, afterwards not so much.

is "data dash board" something that already exists? or is it something you want to exist?

regards jwscs

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,699 Views)

Data Dash Board is the NI application to monitor shared variables in android phone.I want to interface this application with my labview.Need help please.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,696 Views)

quick look at the white paper, and it seems straight forward.

have you tried building a simple testprogram?

like create a shared variable on myrio app and then subscribe to the variable in the "data dashboard app"

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/13757/en/

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,687 Views)

I want settings for it.I am connecting but it does not connected.I don't know whats the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,675 Views)

Please build a Vi in a project and install data dash board in your phone and then try.Lets see what happened with you.Buid only a small VI. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,672 Views)

unfortunately i don't have the time to do that. 😞

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,668 Views)

Ok but can you help in converting the VI to an application?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,666 Views)