cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard unable to connect even though working properly a few days ago

Spoiler
Hi,
Spoiler
I have been using labview 12 to talk to Dashboard with much success until this morning. All that has changed is going from a developer license to a student license. Does anyone know if this makes a difference to the Shared Variables over the network (if so I feel very silly). Or is there something else going on. I have checked the DSM and all seems to be working properly on the host end, but the iPad (or anything else I try) cannot find the IP addres of the host.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Has anyone got any ides for things for me to check?? 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,690 Views)

What's up with the spoiler tags?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,675 Views)
no idea, message is in them!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,640 Views)
Sorry to all, must have been my iPod!

question was,

Dashboard just stopped finding the sever, with the usual connection error, for no apparent reason. It was working fine up to a few days ago. All that has changed is that I have activated a stand alone student license, I am going to an exhibition to demonstrate, nothing else not even the machines have changed. Is it the student version ( if so I feel v silly) or has anyone any other ideas? I have tried all the usual server, shared variable tricks and nothing seems to work.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,630 Views)

You are talking about "Data Dashboard", right? Did you change any firewall settings?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,609 Views)
nope, all is as it was before.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,594 Views)