From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSC 2015 Course Manual

Hi There,

I'm trying to familiarize myself with DSC 2015. My previous experience was with DSC 7.1 for which i have found a course manual that talks about every feature in great detail.

The only things I have been able to find for DSC 2013-2015 have just been some "getting started" manuals. Unfortunately NI does not offer the DSC class anymore, and some of the people from NI that I have talked to arent too familiar with DSC.

Can someone direct me to some good tutorials, primarily in the security features? example code will also help.

thanks

Storres211

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,831 Views)

Hello Storres211,

You can find most of the information you need in the LabVIEW DSC Help:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371618J-01/TOC27.htm

There is a specific How-to Section with regards to security. Other information on security can be found here:

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/3322/en/

Regards,

Thomas C.
FlexRIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,788 Views)

Could U give me some help at my Email: eronides.fi@gmail.com

Man, I can't find DSC Module. what should I do

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,558 Views)

Probably use google.  Or, you can click on the links Tom provided.

Nobody can help when you aren't even willing to ask your question.  Are you just trying to download it?  It'll be one of the first hits in a google search.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,542 Views)

I found it, but only for 7 days!!

You gotta pay for the licence now right?

Is it posible to find a s/n for that?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,529 Views)

So you're coming to the National Instruments forums to ask how to pirate National Instruments software?  That's probably not your best plan.

Yes, you have to pay for the license.  No, you won't find help to avoid that here.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,517 Views)