From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRUCK DPI 610 Drivers

For part of our test equipment used in calibration I use a couple of Druck DPI 610's. I wondered if anyone had done any drivers for this model or had the RS232 Format/command structure required to communicate with it.

Thanks

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(7,791 Views)

So, you're looking for Druck drivers? Shouldn't be hard this time of year, what with all the eggnog flowing...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 

GE Sensing used to have drivers for the 510/515 on their website but I can't find them anymore, but if you found those I bet it would get you close as it looks like no ones produced any 610 drivers yet.

-Ian

Message 2 of 15
(7,789 Views)

Well it wins on Pheasant beating! (or should that be peasant, which I am!).

Yes I had a look at that link and was unsure if the command structure would be the same. However in between postings I have recieved the format from Druck which is based on their DUCI Protocol. So that's my task over Christmas, joys of working for yourself.

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(7,783 Views)

Jack:

Would you be able to post alink to where you found the communication commands/formats for the Druck? Or attach the document if you are allowed.

We purchased their logging software based on CVI, unfortunately it keeps all data in memory then writes the data file when the log seesion has ended. If power is lost or the PC hangs all data is lost. I'd rather write my own LabVIEW based logger since we have lost data in the past.

Thanks

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(7,776 Views)

Druck did not mention an NDR so I think it is ok. Attached is documents in word format.

Cheers

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
Message 5 of 15
(7,771 Views)

Jack:

Many Thanks!

-AK2DM

"It’s the questions that drive us.”
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(7,768 Views)

Dear Jack1( and All).

Earlier attachments are missing.

Could anyone please help me with drivers or digital interface specifications for DPI615?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(7,416 Views)

Hi Artem,

I had to remove the documents because general public access was prohibited in my agreement with Druck. If you send me a PM,: smileywink:  I will see what I can do,

By the way the ones I have are for DPI 610 unsure of differences between that and 615?

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(7,406 Views)

Jack,

I am also looking for a Druck 610 driver. Is there any way you could send me that document?

Let me know!

Sarah

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(7,216 Views)

Hi Sarah,

Yes can do if you send an email address by PM and I will attach PDF's.

Jack

Labview Version 8.5
Labview Version 8.6
Labview Version 2014
Message 10 of 15
(7,204 Views)