From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBF file in labiview

Hello all ;

I need help for reading *.BDF file with labview ;

Forza Juventus
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,331 Views)

BDF or DBF?  What created the file? what information do you need to get from it?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,323 Views)

DBF are dBase files and can be opened with Excel and Access. You could use ActiveX with Excel (or Access) or the database toolkit (if included with your LabVIEW version) to open these files then to get the data. Otherwise you need to search for the .dbf file format to convert these files, this can be a real headache.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,305 Views)

Not helpful, but if it was April the 1st, i would guess:

DFB file (Deutscher Fussball Bund) as the signature has Forza Juventus which is obviously a soccer club......

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,303 Views)

You can download ODBC drivers for DBF here.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,282 Views)

@Norbert_B wrote:

Not helpful, but if it was April the 1st, i would guess:

DFB file (Deutscher Fussball Bund) as the signature has Forza Juventus which is obviously a soccer club......

Then again, he could be an algerian nuclear physicist with a really bad mug shot 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,260 Views)