LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx, TDMS logging

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to grab the y values from DAQmx and timestamps from irig and log them on different channels (y channel, time channel) on  a tdms file so I can graph the data in Daidem. However, it gives me a 2515 error at the TDMS write. what am I doing wrong?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,912 Views)

Instead of writing to the Group, write to the Channel.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,885 Views)

the daqmx "analog 1d dbl nchan 1samp" outputs 16x1 channel sample array with each row being a channel. I tried writing to a channel instead of a group but daidem only recognizes the 16x1 array as samples from 1 channels when I write to group or channel. Labview still gives me the error mentioned above.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,865 Views)

Ok, slight correction: supply a channel name for the timestamp channel (leave the group connected).

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,860 Views)

so the timestamp are now in its own channel and shows up in diadem. however daqmx "analog 1d dbl nchah nsamp" out puts multiple channels in a 16x1 array (chanxsamp) but only shows up in diadem as 1 chan. it looks like it takes the array and interprets it as 1chan nsamp and shows up in diadem as 1 chan. how can I make it interpret it as 16 channels.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,852 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author A.Ramirez

@A.Ramirez wrote:

how can I make it interpret it as 16 channels.

Supply an array of names for the channels.  There should be 16 names in that array.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,845 Views)

Apologize  for the delay. Yes that fixed the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,803 Views)