LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ

Nice day
I need to ask for guidance about a process, which may seem simple, which is creating delays to me and have not managed to resolve. I need to configure the 4 transuctores of pressure data acquisition, then I used the DAQ Assistant to generate a verification from the outlet of the meter data (also start my interaction with Labview) in continuous-time or On-Demand, to take data permanently monitors and everything went well; now, I need to control data acquisition from a Boolean, a certain amount of points (pressure) button. I can't find how to set up the shot with the Triggering of the DAQ Assistant tool, I do not know if I need to use DAQmx blocks or if it is possible to introduce a structure Case to generate data pending (the problem is that one of their options, for example False, when there is no shooting, did not take data but Labview sends equal constant data, I do not know if there is a tool not to generate operation).

As you can see I have a great confusion of what may be a simple problem, I appreciate their opinions or recommendations, information to solve my problem.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,224 Views)