cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ mx Write Underflow

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I switched equipment and now my DAQ MX write function is behaves wierd? I use to work with a USB-6211 with two analog outputs, now i hookup my old DAQ board PCI-6713 with 8 analog outputs and when i run my analog outputs, it rushes all my packages of samples trough my loop and comes with the following error:

Error -200016 occurred at GenerateSamples.vi

Possible reason(s):

Onboard device memory underflow. Because of system and/or bus-bandwidth limitations, the driver could not write data to the device fast enough to keep up with the device output rate.

Reduce your sample rate. If your data transfer method is interrupts, try using DMA or USB Bulk. You can also use a product with more onboard memory or reduce the number of programs your computer is executing concurrently.

Task Name: AnalogOutput

With my USB-6211, it rushes trough 4 itterations and then (because the buffer was full) it slowed down and attached each package at the end of the buffer. 

I hope someone can help... I think it's a complex problem...

Best regards,

Thijs

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,648 Views)

It gets even wierder, when i select 2 daq out channels, and feed these 2 channels with the data provided, it works correct? But i need 3 and at most 7 channels analog out...

Best regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,612 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ThijsBoeree

I've put a node in and increased the software output buffer! Solved!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,606 Views)