cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ express pins wire doesn't show

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi. I recently using DAQ and LabVIEW...

I'm using NI-DAQmx 8.6 and LabVIEW 8.5 with NI USB 6212 as the acquisition...

Here is my problem,

I'm trying to generated voltage (DC) to my actuator which is Honeywell ML7420A series with spec :

- Signal input : 0-10 or 2-10 Vdc

- Supply Voltage : 24 Vac

At first, I go to DAQ assistant express in block diagram window then pick, generate --> voltage --> Using Channel --> test window.

In this window i try to run a sample voltage and the actuator responding immediately, from here I think it would nothing problem. So I click the OK button, here is my problem, the DAQ vi doesn't have a wire pin !! The DAQ vi who should have a pin for data input, error out etc doesn't appear, I try to created again and it always same like before, I even try to change the driver and nothing is happen.

Are you know why it happen ??

Can you recommend me what am I should use if I don't using DAQ assistant express ?

Thank You for your feedback..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,780 Views)
Solution
Accepted by aghi

Good Afternoon!

I hope you are doing well. The solution to your issue can be found in this KnowledgeBase article: Why Don't I Have Any Input or Output Terminals on My DAQ Assistant in LabVIEW?

You just have to go to Tools >> Options >> VI Server and make sure the "ActiveX" box is checked.

I hope this helps!

Kim W.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,749 Views)

i configured the daq assistant right, unchecked and checked the activex box but it doesn't help.  whatelse can be done?

thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,723 Views)

Hi sidms,

Here is another Knowledge Base article that should solve your issue.  I hope this helps!

Kim W.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,707 Views)

@VTKim wrote:

Hi sidms,

Here is another Knowledge Base article that should solve your issue.  I hope this helps!

Kim W.

OM-NI,

KB articales are very informative. If you understand the question-  we do not!

@ VTKim Ask a leading question-<hint> that "blue hue should clue you too...." will be linked to the proverbs thread

At the OP - aghi- I have used LabVIEW for many years, but,  I do not understand your question- it is probably a language translation problem.   I can understand.  Go ahead and repost in your native language!  google translate might help us all. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,700 Views)