LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ devices don't show up in LabVIEW Measurement IO after loading 2014 DS2, uninstalling 2014 DS2, and then reinstalling 2013 DS1.

Solved!
Go to solution

DAQ devices don't show up in Measurement I/O. I installed LabVIEW ver 2014 DS2 Developer suite and my application no longer worked. I then uninstalled ver 2014 DS2 Developer suite and re-installed ver 2014 DS1 Developer suite which installs as LabVIEW 2013. Now none of the DAQ VIs are present in the Measurement I/O. I have uninstalled all NI software, and deleted that NI software that did not uninstall. LabVIEW ver 2014 DS1 Developer suite installs normally, but I get an "unknown error" when trying to install the DAQ drivers from the CD, and the Device Drivers CD keeps looping with a message indicating "Currently exectuing License Manager." Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,683 Views)
Try disabling all of your network apapters and running the install.

Also try disabling any virus scanners during the install.
Craig H. | CLA CTA CLED | Applications Engineer | NI Employee 2012-2023
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,672 Views)

Correction: That should read: ", uninstalling 2014 DS2, and then reinstalling 2014 DS1."

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,659 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sfrosty

Everything back to working! I downloaded NIDAQ 9.8 from the NI website, and everything back to normal. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,635 Views)

Thanks! I got everything back to working by loading and installing DAQmx off the NI driver site. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,631 Views)