cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Average alternating 25 sec window

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

I am fairly new to programming and LABVIEW, and was hoping to get some help.

I am trying to analyze retinal potentials obtained as a response to flashing (ON and OFF) pattern of 120 LED's (simultaneously) 

The rate at which the LED's are switched ON and OFF depends on a square pulse (from the function generator) of 1Hz and 5V amp. 

I am using USB 6009 to convert the analog signals. 

Data is collected for 50-100 sweeps (of LEDs going ON and OFF), that is - 25-50 sec of data collection. Followed by a pause (No authentic data collected) of 25-100 seconds after which a new cycle/set of data is collected for the next 25-50 sec and so on.   Sampling rate = 1000Hz (1ms/point).

My goal is to perform an average of the data collected along with the time stamp.  Show the raw and averaged waveform on the waveform graph and write the averaged data to an excel file along with a time stamp. 

Attached is a flow chart of what I am expecting, I need a direction to begin and proceed. 

Please Help

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,401 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author spatan2

Hi Lana89,

Since it is a simple data acquisition task,you can go through the examples of data acqusiition and go ahead.

Regards,

SrikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,399 Views)

I am sorry, the accept solution happened by mistake. 

I did use to examples to help me through, what i dont understand is how do I grab the alternating window of 25 sec intervals and reproduce the data, write it to file. ??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,380 Views)

This discussion has been moved here

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,263 Views)