cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Assistant

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am a new user for Labview.  I couldnot able to find DAQ Assistant.  Please suggest me some ideas to find out the same. 

or Do i need to connect my Laptop to the Hardware so that i will get the DAQ Assistant in my software.

Please help me

Thanks

Deepu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(4,741 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Deepukj90

The DAQ Assistant is not installed with LabVIEW, but with DAQmx. If you have installed drivers for a DAQmx device, this will install the DAQ Assistant in LabVIEW. It is found on the palettes in Measurement I/O>>DAQmx - Data Acquisition.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(4,735 Views)
What version of LabVIEW? You must install an appropriate version of DAQmx after you install LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(4,734 Views)

Thanks a lot. It worked for me. 🙂 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(4,625 Views)

hi

I have the same problem that the daq assisetant button is missing. 

The problem detall is similar to the above. When I click on the function palette, the " daq assistant" button does not exist on the category under express>input. 

I cannot find it on the measurement I/O category either. 

I am running on

win 7 64bits

labVIEW 2012 (Ver 12.0f3)

NI-DAQmx Device Driver 9.8.0f3

I already deal with it by different reinstallation order. Unfortunately, the problem is still not yet resolverd.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(4,459 Views)

It is unclear.

Did you install DAQmx AFTER installing LabVIEW?

Did you restart LabVIEW after installing?

Did you reboot your PC after installing?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(4,439 Views)

I have just went down this road without success.  I still cannot find tthe DAQ Assistant.  Anyyone have any other suggestions?  I am working on a company machine.  We used to have the DAQ Assistant on another machine.  I went through this thread and as far as I know all the suggected drivers have been downloaded. However, the DAQ Assistant is still missing......

HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(4,138 Views)
Please be specific. You haven't told us the version of either LabVIEW or DAQmx. You should know exactly what was installed.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(4,126 Views)

LabView 8.6

DAQmx - 9.4

I also have on hand DAQmx - 9.1, but I installed 9.4.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(4,103 Views)

That combination should work according to http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B40B0F539991EFDE86257E4C0080D0C5

But you still need to answer the questiod,  Did you install DAQ mx AFTER installing LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(4,092 Views)