LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Assistant multiple readings

Hi,

I have a DAQ Assistant connected to 12 different sensors (temperature, pressure, pH, conductivity) that I need individual readings for. I know how to get the readings for each one and how to set them up with seperate DAQ assistants but to make things easier, I want all the measurements to come from one Assistant.  I'm not sure how I specify to the DAQ Assistant which channel goes to which reading? I hope that makes sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,481 Views)
When you create the assistant, you are instructed how to select multiple channels from the list of possible channels. You are the only one who knows which channel goes to a specific sensor. You should have a wiring diagram. You can name each channel for clarity.

If you somehow skipped the multiple channel instructions and have an assistant with just one, open the assistant and click the 'Add' button.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,476 Views)

Figured it out. Thanks!

Also, having added so many channels, the sampling rate has gone down significantly. Is there any way around this? (Somehow it is at less than 2 HZ and ideally I'd like it around 20 HZ).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,433 Views)
Increase your sample rate. This is an input to the daq assistant so I don't understand your problem. You are using something other than 1 sample on demand, aren't you? Show your assistant setup.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,427 Views)