cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom boolean of cross over valves

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I would like to build two booleans, for 6 port and 4 port cross over valves (shown in the Attached image). I tried to draw the both states of booleans in the powerpoint then tried to import it via clipboard into a ring/boolean custom control. The resut is not exactly what I wanted. The image I imported had white background. Could anyone suggest How I can make such booleans.

Thank you very much,

Renju

valves.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,706 Views)

Hi Zach,

use PNGs with transparent background and replace the two states of a "real" boolean control in the control editor...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,694 Views)

Thank you Gerd,

I am trying to work that out.

Renju

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,662 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author zacharia01

wmf files from PP should do the job.

Avoid the clipboard since it does not understand transparency.

All try "import at same size"

Also try seraching on "Nugget customize control" Yair wrote a good one that is worth reviewing.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,652 Views)

I did it  with drawing those states in visio and importing from clipboard. So, It might have worked with wmf way. I tried with power point, but the graphics was not matching with the rest of the components of the process line (Most of the graphics I made in visio itself). I followed the App Notes from NI on custom control, I will look into Nugget and see if can make better ones. The one I have now is good and works!

Thank you both Gerd and Ben!

Zach

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,625 Views)