LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Log data into excel

Please read my previous post.  I need to see the input data and the resulting output Excel file in order to know how to transform your data so that you get the Excel file that you want.  

The code that you sent, by your own admission, doesn't make the correct file.  If I don't know what the "correct file" is supposed to look like, I can't help you make it, either.  Attach a sample Excel file that has the correct format and data.

One thing I find curious is your use of row headers "Parameter-1" through "Parameter-25".  Are there always exactly 25 rows?  I notice that the Table that is part of your Front Panel does not contain 25 rows -- is the Excel output supposed to "conform" to the Input (so that you have Parameter 1 through 16 for your 16-row table) or have a fixed Row header, regardless of how much data are written?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(650 Views)

Dear Sir,

The data which is received from LSA is shown in front panel table. After that, filtering the table to remove the null values and forming an array which is also displayed as an indicator. That is the main data to process and extract the parameters from each word. The row headers (Parameter-1 to Parameter-25) are always fixed. The data of 6 words may change.

I am attaching the excel file here and have to apply the colours accordingly to identify the word and parameters easily.

Regards,

S Nagaraju

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(625 Views)