From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current values update in the popup window

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Sir,

Here I am attaching my project here. In my Main VI i have a network settings button, if i click on that button one popup (sub vi) will opens. In that popup i have 4 controls with default vales. I changed those values to some other values and click on ok button popup will disappears. And again click on that network settings button my popup will opens with default values only but those or not current values. The popup should display latest values until unless stops the execution.

Regards,

S Nagaraju

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,677 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sonti_11532

Do not put the controls in the connector pane.  If you have controls on the connector pane, but then do not wire them up, the default values are used.  By not having them on the connector pane, they will keep their last values.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(2,664 Views)

Thank you very much sir. I made the changes and it is working.

Regards,

Nagaraju

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,628 Views)