From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create signal states

Ok, i was thinking of something like that

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(891 Views)

Something like this?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(874 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Something like this?

OP, do this.

Crossrulz, what's up with your snippet? It says LV14, but my LabVIEW can't open it because it's "2015". Does the toolkit need an update?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(867 Views)

James.Morriƽ wrote:

Crossrulz, what's up with your snippet? It says LV14, but my LabVIEW can't open it because it's "2015". Does the toolkit need an update?

That would be a question for Ton.  I have not had any luck getting the CCT to do the auto downconvert.  I'm probably missing a setting somewhere.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(862 Views)