LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create custom slider indicator adding 2 digital indicator

Hello,

I have a problem. I have one indicator like capture attached. I want use the reference control to add in report (append control image to report).

The problem is it only add the capture of control slider and I would like to do the control customized, so  It would show the digital % indicators.

I am trying but I can't do it.

Any help please?.

Regards, Fred.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,700 Views)

Hi Fred,

when you want an image of all indicators you need to create an image of all indicators. When you just ask for an image of the slider you only get an image of the slider…

From your picture I guess you stacked atleast two indicators, one slider with a digital display and one additional numeric indicator?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,692 Views)

Hi GerdW,

No, I used one slider and 2 simple numeric indicators. I used 2 to get totally transparent displays.

How I could do it?.

Thanks for your help!.

Fred

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,689 Views)

Hi Fred,

get an image of the whole FP and cut the interesting part…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,687 Views)

Hello,

Yes, I could get the frontpanel like reference, but I only want to get the capture I showed. I use Office report and already added several tables and graphs.

If i could get the FP and later automatic cut the capture to the part i want it would be ok. But I think its not possible.

I see customize the 3 indicators is not possible.

Could I only get part of FP capture?. I never do it.

Regards, Fred.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,685 Views)

Hello,

I modified the slider to fit the digital display transparent  but I need one additional numeric indicator.

Any way?.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,673 Views)