LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cosmetic bug in LLB Manager

In the LLB manager there is a text box poking up just above the browse button. I circled the area in red to highlight it.

Mac OS X, LabVIEW 8.20

If I carefully position the mouse, I can select that text box and show the single letter in it. Here is the same shot with that text box selected and displaying a letter "C". The cursor is on top of the letter making it hard to read. Again, I have circled the area in Red.

I am attaching screen shots of both the box before selecting it and with it selected.

LabVIEW ChampionLabVIEW Channel Wires

Download All
Message 1 of 5
(2,951 Views)

Hello Sth,

Do you have any additional computers to try this out on?  Do other Macs show this cosmetic behavior?  I just want to make sure I have all of the details before reporting this.

Thanks and have a great night!

Janell R | Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,901 Views)

Hello Sth,

Nevermind my last post, I was able to see this on another machine.  This was reported to R&D (# 42NG17K8) for further investigation. 

Thanks for the feedback!

Message 3 of 5
(2,890 Views)
Just so we don't duplicate efforts. I had already reported this as SRQ 876893, I was just posting it in the forums so I could link to the "Monthly Bug List". And as you found out, it happens on several machines. Thanks for the CAR #.

LabVIEW ChampionLabVIEW Channel Wires

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,871 Views)

Hello sth,

I have let the applications engineer with whom you were working that I have already filed the CAR.  Thanks for letting us know!

Happy Thursday!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,836 Views)