LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying graph from front panel

While I am copying a waveform graph from the front panel (by right clicking and choosing the option ''Copy data'' from the drop down menu and pasting it to a PPT the position of the cursors of the graph changes. I tried using the export image function usig the invoke node, but its giving a simplified image and the background colour of the graph is not coming. What should I do to keep the cursor position same while copying the graph to a PPT. Can some one suggest a solution??? Please... I am attaching the screen shots also

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,733 Views)

There are a couple of solutions here that you could try: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A3B266D38A5C297E8625727D008259D1

(and also look in the related articles at the bottom)

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,725 Views)

Hello Sam_Sharp,

I faced a similar bug described in the first post (look here). I produced this error with selecting all controls on front panel, pressing ctrl+c on the keyboard and pasting the clipboard content in the image editor of my choice (or MS Word). In the pasted image all Y-values of the cursors are shifted down.

The methods you are referring to work in the right way, but is then this feature of copying FP controls and pasting them as image a undocumented and not supported feature? For me this seems to be a bug.

Greets, Dave
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,446 Views)