From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converted tool from VBAI

Hi all,

Basically, I have just converted a tool from Vision Builder for Autmoated Inspection on to LabView, and when I saved the file into my documents, I made a special folder just for this tool. I thought it was going to be easy and it wasn't too hard, but now, I have encountered the following problem: in the folder I have saved it in, I thought it was going to be one Labview inspection but it seems to have converted it into lots of different SubVI or something. I've attached a picture of the folder. In this folder, is only the converted tool ( the 1 inspection in VBAI) and I would like to know if one of them is meant to be all the SubVI's together or what? I need to know, because I'm trying to link this tool from VBAI to another VI from LabView, but completely different. Therefore, if someone could help me out by telling me if one of these SubVI's is my converted tool as a whole, i would be delighted. 

Best regards

Xavier

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,981 Views)

Hello

I assume the "Inspect Main" would be the top level VI, I can't say however without looking through the VIs. If you post them on here I would be happy to look through to confirm. Do so by placing a zip folder down. 

Many thanks 

Dan.H

Daniel Harryman MEng
CLA, CPI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,948 Views)

Yes, actually I have resolved that issue haha. If you want to help me with my problem, I suggest you take a look at:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Connecting-converted-tool-from-VBAI-to-LabView/td-p/2412590

Cheers

Xavier

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,944 Views)