LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert data to time domain to FFT perform

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a data file EMG signal .tdms, the signal represented by number of samples and amplitude (24bit data). I want to perform this signal into a time domain to perform spectral analysis EMG signal.
I look forward to help me continue my project.

I send all write file and read file the signal EMG signals

Thanks so much.

P/s: Read EMG Signal read data file sEMG_1.tdms

EMG monitor write EMG signal acquisition to sEMG_1.tdmsread_data.JPGWrite data

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,735 Views)

Who help me!help!help!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,706 Views)
Since you are not acquiring or saving any time information, your question does not make much sense. Not sure what anyone could do without the file either.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,700 Views)

Thank for your answer.
Can you help me given the solution to acquisition signal better?
I use 24bit ADC, sampling 16kSps.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,693 Views)
I have no idea what sort of data your are reading with the serial connection. Is it multiple points or a single one? From your data, you can create a waveform data type and write your dt to it. The dt is necessary for spectrum analysis. The default when it's not in the file is 1 second.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,680 Views)

Thanks for your help.
I'm not experience use LabVIEW and signal processing so I will try.
This is the file .tdms I have recorded from the recording system on above.

I can'n attach file.tdms so I give file link dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujicvk3a0i6mp3y/sEMG_1.tdms

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,670 Views)
Until you modify the VI that saves your data, your VI that reads the file is going to return incorrect results.

I am not going to some of third party site. You can zip the file up and post it here.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,665 Views)

I'm Vietnamese. In Vietnam is 0h00 3/15/2014 so I will retry in the morning. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,658 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ducta9

As Dennis pointed out, you need timing information. One simple way (since you are not recording it in the file), is to have the user enter the sample rate on the analysis VI.

Graphs are probably more appropriate than charts. Charts work best when acquiring one point at a time while graphs are better for blocks of data.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,646 Views)

Thanks johnsold.

Your solution is feasible, I will try to apply to my project.

Thanks and I wish the help of everyone for me. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,627 Views)